2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTÂ
We may collect and use the following personal information about you:
- your full name
- your email and phone number
- your postcode
- information about your appointment with us, including what services you have requested
- information about what products were used on your hair
- information about the device and programmes you are using to use our website such as your browser and operating system
This personal information is required to provide services to you. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
3. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect personal information directly from you, whether via our website or when contacting you about your appointment.
We may also collect personal information from cookies on our website and from our IT systemsÂ
4. HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.:
- for the performance of our contract with you (making and confirming appointments)
- to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations;
- for our own legitimate interestsÂ
- where you have given consent.
If you are interested in booking an appointment with us, we will need to collect personal information from you in order to take steps necessary to process your appointment and to provide you with the services you have requested from us.
5. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We may use your personal information to send you updates byÂ email, text message, telephone or postÂ about our services, events, news and promotions. We will always give you the opportunity to opt-out or unsubscribe from these communications if you wish.
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never share it with other organisations for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link.
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
6. WHO WE SHAREÂ YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it.Â We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information.Â Â If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you in a timely manner and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Premier SoftwareÂ as data processor
Premier Software operates as a data processor and collect and process personal information on behalf of the data controller in the provision of our services and products.
We remain the data controller with respect to any customer information that they provide for the provision of services. To the extent that they are acting as data processor, they therefore act in accordance with the instructions of us regarding the collection, processing, storage, deletion and transfer of customer information, as well as other matters such as the provision of access to and rectification of customer data. They will only use such personal information for the purposes of providing the services and products for which we have engaged them.
As a data processor they may also share personal information with third party service providers who work for us and who are subject to security and confidentiality obligations.
Premier softwareÂ is acting as a data processor, they will refer any request from an individual for access to personal information which they hold about them to the data controller. They will not respond directly to the request.
They will retain personal information which they process on behalf of us for as long as needed to provide services and products to us and in accordance with any agreement in place with us.
7. â€¨HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf
- to show that we treated you fairly
- as required by law.
We will not retain personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal information, we will delete or anonymise it.
- recognise you whenever you visit our website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the ICOâ€™s webpage on cookies:Â Â https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
9. CONTACTING US
If you want to contact us to raise any questions about this privacy statement, or any general matters relating to us, you can contact us using email addressÂ email@example.com.Â Â Please use this email address if you wish to request from us a copy of the personal date we hold about you (a ‘subject access request’).Â In any such request you must supply your name, address and email address.
10. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
In the event of identifying any data breaches (whether caused by the actions of Indigo Rye or notified to us by suppliers) we will immediately and appropriately report the breach, following the guidance of the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).Â This will be managed by Indigo Rye partners.
This privacy notice was last updated on 01/07/2018.